Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thankful to be busy!



1st I just want to say how grateful I am that Briley is back to normal and healthy!  Last week was probably the worst week we have had since she was born.  There is nothing in the world that is worse than seeing your child sick and she was extremely sick so it was extra hard (double ear infection and stomach virus)!  She finally started eating Friday and her appetite has progressed since then and I think she has almost gained that pound back that she lost!  Thank you God! I never thought i'd be happy to carry around more weight in my life! ha 
So this week we are back to normal, or at least trying to get there.  We are going to be very busy the next few weeks too! I will be very happy to post some projects I have been working on as well! Stay tuned!!




Here she is trying to climb the steps!  She is a little obsessed with them and it scares me to death.  We haven't been able to find a gate yet because the way the sides are made but we always keep and extremely close eye one her.  She gets so mad when you make her walk away from them.  It is a little funny and a little sad...funny because she throws such a temper tantrum over stairs and sad because I hate to see her cry.  But I know she will understand when she gets a little older! ;o)



Here we are on Sunday getting ready to head to Memphis for one of my friend's bridal showers.  I hadn't planned on taking her but since it was at someones home I figured it would be ok.  She was feeling much better and I thought she could use a little outing to help her get back to normal.  She did better than I expected but by the end of the day she had had it! On another note...she is finally starting to play with her lion.  It was a birthday gift from her Nanny and Maw and she hasn't touched it since she got it.  So I am very happy she is finally starting to warm up to it.  It is hilarious...she wants to sit on it and be pushed around.  She hasn't grasped the concept that she can push herself in it.  Hopefully she will catch on soon because my back can't handle it! lol




Here is Briley and I with the Bride to be Ashley! I am so happy for her!!! She has been waiting for her day for soooo long!!! Only 2 more months! YAY



Headed home from Memphis! We had to pull over to grab some milk so Briley could have a bottle on the way back!  Gigi insisted on sitting back there with her! 


2 comments: