Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chuckie Cheese + Nanny and Maw = Love

So Briley is loving Chuckie Cheese.  Nanny and Maw decided they wanted to take her the day before we went on vacation a few weeks ago so we met them there for a little while.  I had no idea how much she would like it so we ended up going back on 90210!  She loves riding the rides, eating pizza, and staring at Chuckie...from a distance.  She hasn't quite warmed up to him yet, although she did touch his hand last week.  Here are a few photos...














Can I just say I have never seen great-grandparents love a child so much in my life and the child love them the same right back? I feel so lucky to still have both my grandparents on this earth and for them to be healthy enough to spend so much time with Briley.  I was very close to them growing up and Briley is very close to them now.  They honestly live for her and I love that.  Everything they do revolves around her!  She loves spending time with them too.  I do think she is slightly partial to Nanny (my grandfather) as I was when I was that age.  He is the one person she will go to no matter who else is holding her.  It is so sweet how excited she gets when he walks into a room and how upset she gets when he leaves! We love our Nanny and Maw! Thanks for being so loving, supportive, and helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment