Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Trip to the Fair!

Last Friday night we took Briley by the fair for a little bit.  We actually ended up staying for 3 hours which was about 2 hours longer than I thought we would be there.  She loved it!  First we ate...she had chicken from the chicken shack and a few bites of a corn dog.  We walked around several times to check out what we thought she may be able to ride.  I was very hesitant at first but her very 1st ride she rode by herself! I was scared to death and I think she was too but she really enjoyed it.  It was called the fish jumper which is a ride for little ones.  It actually went very fast and went around and around in circles over and over.  It's a miracle she didn't get sick!  Then she rode another ride with da-da that also went around and around.  Then she rode the carousel with me and then the fish jumper one last time! Before we left we got a funnel cake, which she loved.  We only gave her a few bites but she loved every minute of that.  I am so glad we took her.  I can't believe how big she is!




We played with the horsey's 1st!



She was lovin it!

Not so much when it stopped!







Hanging on for dear life!



Briley and Gi Gi at the 4-H Chicken Shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment