Monday, September 27, 2010

Tennessee Game!

This weekend Michael and I went to the TN vs UAB game in Knoxville with a few friends.  We had a blast.  We even got to spend a few hours in Nashville Friday night which I LOVED.  It made me miss it even more     :o( sigh...but that's ok...I defiantly don't miss the stressful lifestyle that went along with it.  Hopefully one day we will move back but now just isn't the time! 

This was actually the 1st game I have been to since Briley was born.  We opted not to take her...I honestly cannot imagine taking an almost 18 month old to a game like that.  She would have been miserable and so would we.  Maybe when she is 3-4 but definatly no time soon.  She stayed with my grandparents Friday night and Michael's mom Saturday night.  From what I hear she had a great weekend too!  I certainly missed my little lady but I knew she was in good hands! 

It was an exhausting weekend but still fun.  TN actually looked terrible but at least they won...I really hope they get their act together or we will get killed next weekend against LSU!  Here are a few photos from the game...Go Vols!











No comments:

Post a Comment