Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fairy Princess

So I have been dieing to get Briley some "dress up" outfits but have been waiting for Christmas or Birthday to do so...but when I came across these great fairy wings, necklace, and wand at the Dollar Tree, I couldn't resist!  I mainly got the necklace because she is always trying to take mine...she calls jewelry "bling bling" or "bing bing" as she says.  She already has a little crown (I didn't have it with me) so now all she needs is a tutu! She really didn't know what to think at first and when she would look at herself in the mirror she just laughed.  I will say I do think she likes it!  Can't wait to see what else we can come up with! Here are a few photos...It is nearly impossible to get her to stay still these days so I did the best I could :o)






No comments:

Post a Comment