Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Weekend in Words...

Ok...so I actually made this post on Monday and forgot to publish it so pretend it's Monday :o)

So this is probably the 1st weekend in a LONG time I haven't taken any pictures.  The sad thing is I had my camera with me most of the time...I guess part of me didn't "feel" like it and the other part forgot.  So with that being said here is a little pop art courtesy of http://www.fotoflexer.com/ ~ Love this website.  It's alot like Picnic and I blogged about it here http://michaelandterridodd.blogspot.com/2010/08/picnik.html several months ago.  Foto Flexer is a more recent discovery for me and it seems to have a little more to offer...hince the pop art below....




Anywho...Friday Briley and I spent the day together, as we usually do.  It was fun, we pretty much stayed home yet again since she still has a cough.  I was able to get some things done around the house while she napped.  GiGi kept her Friday night so Michael and I could go to the movies and to dinner with Stephanie and Jeff.  It was a great night. 

Saturday morning we met someone who wanted to look at Michaels car...and we SOLD IT (he got a company car a few months ago so no need for a 3rd car)!  Whoot Whoot.  We listed it a while ago on Craigslist and didn't "refresh" our add, because I had planned to take that car to NOLA this weekend (bc of the great gas milage).  So we have had very little interest the last few weeks and go figure...the weekend before my trip...it Sells!  Not surprising but sort of ironic.  With that said we were a little sad to see it go but at the same time it's another weight lifted off our shoulders and another "to-do" checked off our list! After that we did a little shopping and then celebrated Michael's birthday with his family.  His birthday isn't until the 15th but we went ahead and celebrated with them this past weekend since his sister and her family were in town and I will be out of town this coming weekend.  We will still go to dinner next Monday for his real b-day though ;o)! 

Yesterday, we went to church.  We couldn't decide on weather or not to take Briley and we ended up taking her at the last minute.  She did just fine.  We haven't taken her in several weeks since she has been sick but hopefully this cough is starting to subside.  We were a good 20 minutes late though, which I hate since we keep the nursery for the 1st service.  Briley enjoyed being there.  She loves playing with all the other children.  It was a great service.  I really felt like it was meant for me to hear.  :o)  After church we grabbed some lunch, came home and napped, and that was about it.  It was a lazy day, which I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment