Monday, November 22, 2010

What I am Thankful For Monday

Day 2 of Thanksgiving week...Monday, I am Thankful for my husband, Michael!



Next to God, Michael is the most important person in my life. I love him very, very much and cannot imagine my life without him. Eventhough we have only been together for a total of 5 years, I really don't remember much about my life before him...for me, life started when we met!

We have had good times, sad times, happy times, and bad times...no matter what we've faced it only makes us stronger. I am thankful for ALL of the times we have had together because those experiences have helped us grow and learn as "one flesh" and hopefully we have become better individuals, better partners, and better parents because of them.

"It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings"
~ I love this saying. It is always so easy to be thankful for the good things in life but everyone should also learn to be thankful for the trials, those too can become blessings! Marriage isn't always easy but is always worth the effort.  I am thankful to have such an amazing husband who loves me so much!

I feel like Michael has helped mold me into the individual I am today, he has been there for me in some of the hardest times of my life and ALL of the best times of my life, he is the reason I have such a close relationship with God, I know I can count on him no matter what, he is the best father in the world, he provides for Briley and I without expecting anything in return, he always knows how to lift me up when I am down, he is one of the funniest people I have ever known, he truly is a wonderful man, inside and out...the list could go on for days!



I cannot wait to spend 100+ more years with you, Michael. Love you babe!



My Endless Love...(our "1st dance" at our wedding)


No comments:

Post a Comment