Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I am Thankful For Tuesday

Day 3 of Thanksgiving week...Tuesday, I am Thankful for my sweet baby girl, Briley!

"The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk about outside of your body"


I loved you long before I ever knew you
but
from the moment I laid eyes on you, I realized what love really was...

My life was forever changed for the better. I became selfless.

I am so thankful to be your mommy. So thankful to be there for you no matter what. So thankful to watch you grow and learn new things. So thankful for all of the things you have taught me and for the things you will teach me. So thankful you have such a sweet demeanor and a tender heart, even at such a young age. So thankful you are so incredibly smart. So thankful for everything you are and will become. So thankful for all of the times we have shared together and all of the times yet to come. So thankful for your health. So thankful for the enormous amount of hugs and kisses I get from you everyday. So thankful for your amazing daddy and my amazing husband. So thankful you have a wonderful and loving extended family. So thankful for the person I am because of you. So thankful for your smile that can bring joy to any situation, weather good or bad. So thankful for you.

And though it's not always easy, I am thankful for that as well.

Thank you for making our family complete and thank you for helping me live "in the moment"!
I love you precious girl!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment