Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Almost caught up...

Ok, so I have almost caught up to whats going on "now"...I have to post a few photos from earlier this month.  The first few are from a park visit we made.  Of course we swang and we also took Briley down her first slide ride!  I think she would have loved it if I had been able to fit through the narrow opening.  Basically we got stuck!  Pretty embarassing to say the least but oh well.  We tried!


Before going to the park


She could do this all day





Posing before going down the slide


And we are stuck!


After our bath that night...showing Nana how we can walk with only holding one hand!









The next few pictures are Briley in her little swimming pool! I am so glad she loves the water.  I can't wait to see her in a big pool!












I thought this one was funny because it looks like she is taking the picture herself!








Her favorite thing to do is "spish" the water into her mouth!





Taking a peek at the grass!





No comments:

Post a Comment