Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Years

So I am playing catch up once again...we have had alot of sickness in our house over the last 3 weeks! Defiantly not my idea of fun, let me tell you...

Anyway, this is going to be a short post because we didn't do a thing this year for New Years, which was perfectly fine with me. :o) We didn't get in from the Music City Bowl till about 4pm-ish.  My parents had kept Briley so we headed straight over there to get her when we pulled into town and then headed over to Michael's mom's for a little bit.  Briley and Reagan had a sleep over at Nana's house that night.  Michael and I went to eat and Chilli's and then came back to hang out a little while longer.  We ended up heading home around 12ish and going to bed.  Real eventful huh? lol
At this point I don't even remember what we did the next day besides sleep in.  I got a pretty good nap that day as well so that was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment