Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reagan's 1st Birthday


This weekend was my niece's 1st birthday party! I cannot believe she is already one!  Time flies when your having fun, right?!?  Her actual b-day was October 3rd but the party was on the 2nd since there were several of out-of-town guests.  Everything looked great and most importantly everyone had a wonderful time!  ALOT of preparation, time, and thought went into this party to make it extra special for little Reagan.  I thoroughly enjoyed helping plan her 1st birthday and being able to make so many of the decorations!  Despite her being sick, I think she had a great time and she looked extra cute as well ;o) !!! Can't wait to start planning #2!!!  Here are a few photos from the big day!


Her b-day bib and birthday hat


Decor...there were hot pink balls and bubble wands for all the kids to play with! There were so many little ones at the party! (birthday banner made by me!)
Tables...there were actually smaller pink flower balls to go on the tables as well but they kept blowing off so we just used them inside (centerpieces made by me!)

So Cute!

Lots of gifts!

Favor table...her invite and monogram iced sugar cookies! Yum!

Some of the yummy food! (sandwich pics made by me!)

Pretty decor on the food table (made by me!)

Cake table! ("sugar" letters, pots, cake menu, and design made by me!)

These cupcakes were amazing!!!!

Fit for a princess!

Briley enjoying some of the food!

Sweet girl, she was not in a good mood this day at all :o(

Picture banner (made by me!)

Close up...each circle had a photo from each month of her life so everyone could see how much she had changed over the last year!

Birthday girl about to open presents!

I think she found the grass more interesting, lol

I love this picture...her daddy is clapping her hands, so sweet! About to have her smash cake

So pretty!

Unfortunatly we had to go inside after this picture was taken so I didn't get any of her covered in cake :o(.  Briley was throwing the biggest fit and needed a nap! 

We love you Reagan Claire! I hope you enjoyed your special day! Even though you won't remember it, everything was for you!  When you get bigger I hope you will look back at the pictures and feel proud to have such a great mommy and daddy who love you so much!  Happy Birthday big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment