Tuesday, October 19, 2010

18 Months Old!

 Friday, Briley turned 18 months old!! I have been hyping up her half birthday for a while now so she was excited! I think it's a big deal...most people probably think i'm nuts but i'd probably celebrate every monthly birthday if I could :o)!

Last year she got a few little toys and a new baby einstein movie! We weren't able to really do much because she was ALWAYS sick, thanks to daycare...so glad we don't have to deal with that anymore! I was very upset when we weren't able to take her to the pumpkin patch last year so we decided to  take her this year on her half bday! Maybe we can make it a tradition and go every year on her half bday!  Exciting!  I have also been on the search for a tickle me elmo but no one has it in stock so she picked out a smaller elmo and an elmo book instead!

Here are a few pictures of her last year when she was 6 months old! My how she has grown!  She still looks so much like she did when she was a baby though...I love that! ;o)






And here we are on Friday October 15, 2010 at the pumpkin patch!

I love this picture! It seems impossible these days to get a photo of her looking and smiling in the same shot so I was very pleased after I took this one!  Don't you just love her shirt?!?

Inspecting her pumpkin


Mommy and me!


My daddy is so fun!


Family Pic!


Playing with the baby pumpkins!






No comments:

Post a Comment