Thursday, August 12, 2010

Growing Up!

Briley is growing up so fast! She is now 15 months (almost 16) and my where has the time gone?!?  It seems like everyday something new and exciting happens with her.  While I am sad that she is no longer a  baby and she is becoming more and more independent, I am also so happy to see the little person she is becoming.  She is so unbelievably smart, funny, and beautiful!  I am very proud of her and love her more than life itself.  Everyday I have with her is such a blessing and I thank God everyday for putting this little lady in my life.  Thank you Briley for being the sunshine in my sky! I Love You!

Here is a run down of the last few weeks.  Please excuse the picture quality as most of the photos were taken on my phone. 


July 20th - 15 month check up...after an hour long wait the only thing we could do to keep her happy was give her food.  BTW - eating is her favorite past time.  She is still very picky but simply loves to eat what she does like! I am hoping she grows out of this soon! She was 24lbs 14 oz and 30 1/2" long!!



July 27th - I finally turned her carseat around.  I have been so paranoid about leaving it rear facing from everything I have read but its just to the point where its too hot and she doesn't get nearly enough air facing the rear!  I feel ok about it though, given she was the right weight to turn around at 9 months!



July 31st - The time has come to start brushing her 9 little teeth and gums! i can't believe it!

Brushing our teeth for the 1st time!

As you can tell she likes it! She brushes them all by herself and gets so upset when we take the toothbrush away from her!  She loves her "brush"!

Yummy!



By far her 2 favorite foods are watermelon and cheese!



She is loving storytime at the library on Friday mornings! I am so lucky to be off on Friday's so I can take her!  I took her for the 1st time when she was about 10 months old.  She didn't really know what to think of it then but she is loving it now.  We have been every Friday for the last month and a half and I hope we can continue to go every week!  This particular week they had a kindermusik teacher come and she really enjoyed that!


 


After church this past Sunday we went to eat lunch with my family.  You can see the big smile on her face...I think she knows there is food in her near future! ;o)

And another big favorite...icecream! She loves her "cones"

So good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment