Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Mini-Makeover

Ok, so because I love to make things I am going to be changing the blog up a bit.  I still haven't thought of a name I love that incorporates everything that defines what I am doing so for now it will remain the same.  I am going to continue blogging about our everyday life as well as DIY projects along with a few recipes here and there.  Some ideas I get from you guys and others are my own...I will defiantly give credit where credit is due! 

When I discovered blogging some 4+ months or so ago it really inspired me to get back into the crafting scene.  I LOVE to craft, decorate, design, paint, plan, cook, organize, etc. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it before.  Or maybe I did and just had too many excuses!  Without further ado...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment