Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone out there has had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


We had a relaxing night at home since today was sort of rough! I felt horribly sick for most of the day and extremely tired.  I am so thankful to be pregnant but I am certainly ready to get some energy back.  Most days I feel like I can hardly function much less keep my eye lids open while i'm trying to work. 

As soon as I got off of work, I took Briley to the toy store. Probably her favorite place on earth, and then we headed home where "dada" met us with take out from an Italian Restaurant.  It was super good.  I picked up some yummy cupcakes for dessert to top off our dinner!  We literally layed on the sofa the rest of the night.  Briley just loved her Valentine from mommy and daddy.  She got a little telephone, a few books, a coloring book and some new crayons, and some little dress up shoes.  So that kept her pretty entertained thoughout the night! Pics to come soon!!

Tomorrow I am headed to Nashville for my 12 week OB appointment (eventhough I am only 11 weeks).  I am still trying to decide what I want for lunch and which mall I want to stop by before coming home! I miss the "big city" so much! At least I can count on going back every month for the next 7 months and a little more than that towards the end!   Can't wait to hear my sweet pea's heart beat tomorrow!
Please pray for a good report!

Happy Heart Day! <3<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment