Friday, July 9, 2010

So Close!

As you can see Briley is getting so close to walking.  Monday she stood up several time by herself and has been doing so ever since.  She took her first few steps that night too.  It seems like the last few months we have just been waiting and waiting for her to walk but I think this time we might really be getting close!  I know she will walk when she is ready but I can't help but be excited!  She looks so adorable when she walks and its such and accomplishment for her.  She is so proud of herself when she stands up or takes a few steps.  Most of the time she will just stand there with a huge grin on her face and clap!

On another note...aren't these the cutest pj's you have ever seen?  I LOVE them!  Nana got Briley and Reagan matching ones over the weekend.  Of course my favorite part is the tutu.  They are so girly and so Briley!  She looks like she is all ready for Ballet class!  Sweetness!


No comments:

Post a Comment